Spamentordi Admin replied

292 weeks ago

Carnosaur 2 Full Movie In Hindi Free Download Mp4

Show Spoiler

646f9e108c A team of scientists go to a nuclear mining facility to investigate a possible meltdown and instead find a large amount of cloned dinosaurs.
Well, I'll give this movie a break since it was by a different director. In fact, all 3 of the not-so-thrillogy movies are by different directors, which says a lot for the film. Anyway, the film. Somehow the diabolical dinos (about 2 species. Count 'em. 2.) have escaped death and now are kicking around in a secret base in the Nevada desert. A few attack some guys who have nothing to do with the secret base, and the 3 Stooges' equal to a SWAT team is called in. Lotsa blood, bile, and other wonders of the human body follows. The "climax" (Although I could barely call it that) involves blood, bile, and things blowing up. Afterwards, the ending involves blood, bile, and things falling down things. An all-around terrible flick that could easily made it to Mystery Science Theater 3000 if not for all of the blood, bile, and wooden acting.
The only reason I'm writing this review is to warn any poor souls that might bump into this piece of trash in a video store.<br/><br/>This movie is a scene-by-scene rip off of ALIENS (1986) The only difference is that they replaced the aliens with dinosaurs…please do yourself a favor and see the new Directors cut of Aliens on DVD and VHS that inspired this sad mess and enjoy a REAL movie for once.

download Roadhouse 66Search and Destroy movie in hindi free downloadXiao shi de zi dan torrentKurtlar Vadisi 720pCuerpo de hierro movie mp4 downloadSlit Mouth Woman in LA full movie 720p downloadSoldiers of the Damned movie in hindi hd free downloadDownload Videoclub full movie in hindi dubbed in Mp4Episode 4.42 hd full movie downloadEpisode 3.31 full movie in hindi free download mp4

last edited 215 weeks ago by Spamentordi
Please log in to post a reply.